Post Manufacturer and dealer Warranty for your Caravan, Camper-Motorhome and Car
Buy your caravan, campervan, motorhome and now Car warranty for 'Complete peace of mind' from as little as £201 for a single or double axle caravan.
£281 for a Motorhome or Campervan & £301 for Car.
Scroll down to see the wide cover included for your Commercial and Habitation sections for Motorhome, Camper and Caravan, plus car. For clarity, Engineer Aftercare uses both ‘Warranty Insurance’ and ‘Warranty Guarantee’ style products, the product type can be found in your delivery email as well as the ‘Insurance Policy’ or ‘Guarantee Contract’.
HAVE A QUESTION? We want you to be completely comfortable with your Warranty, so why not give us a call and speak to a friendly and helpful person in seconds to clarify or help with anything. Call 01243 264056 then RELAX, we have it covered.
Add Full UK-EU Breakdown & Recovery to your Warranty and save money. Includes; Mis-fueling, Emergency driver, Hotel or vehicle rental and Emergency Key protection, Cat, EGR, DPF and more, all for £79. Or individually add Exhaust Gas Recirculation sensor (EGR) cover £35 - Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) cover £35
Buy your Caravan warranty from just £201 or choose from:
- Caravan Aftercare warranty (£201)
- Motorhome & Campervan Aftercare warranty (£281)
- Caravan Aftercare with Roadside Assistance & Recovery (£280)
- Motorhome & Campervan Aftercare with Roadside Assistance (£360) FAQ’s ‘What happens once I purchase my warranty cover’? We will send you an Email with everything you need, same or next day after 4pm. Please remember to check your spam if not received, you have 14 days to change your mind. ‘Where does the money I pay go’? The bulk of your fee goes to Autoguard MBi to underwrite your warranty cover, there may also be a fee for the card transaction, any introduction fees to working partners and for us as a business to fulfill the cover you have requested. ‘I dont have a printer or laptop’? No Problem! Let us know and we will send you a hard copy in the post. ‘Who will repair my Caravan, Camper or Motorhome’? Only an Approved Workshop Scheme (AWS) workshop for your Habitation section. For your Engine, Gearbox etc in the commercial section, you can choose any AWS main dealer, Manufacturer dealership, Halfords Commercial or a VAT registered commercial/specialist garage. ‘Can I live in the vehicle’? Sadly no. While touring for longer periods up to 60 days is accepted, actually living in a vehicle permanently is not possible under the cover. ‘Can I use my Motorhome for Peer to Peer rentals’? Yes. But there are strict rules to renting out your vehicle, not meeting these rules may cause your warranty cover to be cancelled or claims denied. 1: The vehicle must be privately owned by the person in the contract or policy (Not a partnership business or Limited company). 2: The vehicle should mainly be used for family holidays and rented out no more than 12 weeks in any one year. 3: The vehicle should not soley be owned or used as an income making rental vehicle. ‘How much are some of the repair costs in the Habitation section I would have had to pay’? All these are covered and lots more items, under your Engineer Aftercare Warranty.
- Thermostat control: £260
- Fridge-Freezer: £290
- Alternator: £320
- Water Ingress: £625
- Engine Repairs: £450
- Electrical: £200
- Water pump and Waste: £395 Are just some of the variable costs from faulty parts needing repair or replacement.
Online claim subscription with real time access
Or, you can just pick up the phone
Fast claim payments
Most claim payments settled within 14 days!
A note to you the customer, from our Managing Director.
Many companies will tell you that ‘Quality, Value and Service is Guaranteed’. But some companies have one company you pay, another to handle a call, another to make a claim and yet another when you feel you have an issue not being addressed, we dont think that’s great service. With Engineer Aftercare you buy your cover from us, and our Award Winning underwriter Autoguard MBi will sort everything! But, as Managing Director it’s my job to ensure you receive the products and service you expect, we want you to be completely happy with us and even introduce us to your friends..
Engineer Aftercare have a 14 day cooling off period for your comfort should you need to cancel a recently purchased warranty. (Cancellation is not possible where any claim has been made or one is in process during that period)
Be safe, well and have a great 2022 season, and if you are in doubt. Just pick up the phone and call us!
Martyn Raybould MCMI – Managing Director