Post Manufacturer and dealer Warranty Guarantee for your Caravan, Camper-Motorhome and Car
Buy your caravan, campervan, motorhome and now Car warranty Guarantee for 'Complete peace of mind' from as little as £248.40 for a single or double axle caravan.
£347.40 for a Motorhome or Campervan & £372.00 for Car.
HAVE A QUESTION?We want you to be completely comfortable with your cover, so why not give us a call and speak to a friendly and helpful person in seconds to clarify or help with anything. Call 01243 264056 then RELAX, we have it covered.
Add UK-EU Breakdown & Recovery to your Warranty and save money.
Includes; Mis-fueling, Emergency driver, Hotel or vehicle rental and Emergency Key protection, Cat, EGR, DPF and more, all for £81.
Or individually add Exhaust Gas Recirculation sensor (EGR) cover £36 – Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) cover £36
You now have two ways to pay for your chosen Warranty, you can pay in full by card or choose 10 months interest free.
Buy your Caravan warranty guarantee from just £248.40 or choose from:
- Caravan Aftercare warranty (£207+vat)
- Motorhome & Campervan Aftercare warranty (£289.50+vat)
- Caravan Aftercare with Roadside Assistance & Recovery (£289+vat)
- Motorhome & Campervan Aftercare with Roadside Assistance (£371+vat) FAQ’s *Engineer Aftercare Products are not an ‘insurance policy’, we generally use a ‘Warranty Guarantee’, they work like the original ‘Manufacturer Guarantee’ when the vehicle was new. They come with AWS approved workshop cover. ‘What happens once I purchase my warranty cover’? We will send you an Email with everything you need, same or the next working day if after 4pm. Please remember to check your spam if not received, you have 14 days to change your mind. Your vehicle must have a valid MOT, Tax and Insurance to make a claim. ‘Where does the money I pay go’? The bulk of your fee goes to underwrite your warranty cover whch we pay in full at the time, there is also a fee for the card transaction, any introduction fees to working partners and for us as a business to fulfill the cover you have arranged. ‘I dont have a printer or laptop’? No Problem! Let us know and we will send you a hard copy in the post. ‘Who will repair my Caravan, Camper or Motorhome’? You can go to any Approved Workshop Scheme (AWS) workshop for your Habitation section. For your Motor section, you can choose any AWS main dealer, Manufacturer dealership, Halfords Commercial or a VAT registered commercial/specialist garage. ‘Can I live in the vehicle’? Sadly no. While touring for longer periods up to 60 days is accepted in Europe, actually living in a vehicle permanently is not possible under the cover. For those with Recovery, 90 days is permitted with 31 days maximum per trip. ‘Can I use my Motorhome for Peer to Peer rentals’? No, however we have a great company we recommend in Goboony ‘How much are some of the repair costs in the Habitation section I would have had to pay’? All these items below are covered and lots more besides under your Engineer Aftercare Warranty.
‘If I sell my vehicle, can I get a refund? No, when you buy your cover we pay immediately for the entire period for your comfort and safety, but you can pass on any residual term to the new owner. This will mean you can get the best possible price when you sell and usually far more than any partial refund.
- Thermostat control: £270
- Fridge-Freezer: £400
- Alternator: £375
- Water Ingress: £800
- Engine Repairs: £460
- Electrical: £320
- Water pump and Waste: £450 Are just some of the variable costs from faulty parts needing repair or replacement.
Online claim subscription with real time access
Or, you can just pick up the phone
Fast claim payments
Most claim payments settled within 14 days!
A note to you the customer, from our Managing Director.
Many companies will tell you that ‘Quality, Value and Service is Guaranteed’. But some companies have one company you pay, another to handle a call, another to make a claim and yet another when you feel you have an issue not being addressed, we dont think that’s great service. With Engineer Aftercare you buy your cover from us, and our Award Winning underwriter Autoguard MBi will sort everything! But, as Managing Director it’s my job to ensure you receive the products and service you expect, we want you to be completely happy with us and even introduce us to your friends..
Engineer Aftercare have a 14 day cooling off period for your comfort should you need to cancel a recently purchased warranty. (Cancellation is not possible where any claim has been made or one is in process during that period)
Be safe, well and have a great 2023 season, and if you are in doubt. Just pick up the phone and call us!
Martyn Raybould MCMI – Managing Director