Engineer Aftercare Warranty recommends AWS approved workshops and Habcheck for annual Caravan & Motorhome Habitation servicing
'Habitation checks' keep you safe, ensure everything works when your away and tests for any Water Ingress to your vehicle. A history of checks will also help to underpin the value of your Caravan, campervan or Motorhome
1. A Habitation check will identify areas for concern, especially with LPG equipment and appliances, including heaters where gas is used. LPG needs close inspection and Carbon Monoxide is a deadly gas, so regular annual inspections will help keep your family safe
2. When water ingress occurs, it can be costly to repair if not captured early, therefore an annual water ingress check as part of your Habitation Service can help identify increased levels of moisture in the bodywork and help minimise cost to repair.
3. The AWS and Habcheck workshops we recommend, are industry trained and use fully calibrated equipment
4. Evidence of an annual Habitation service/check can be important to maintain the value of vehicles when they come to be sold. Just like a car, a new owner will usually ask to see the service history for peace of mind and to reduce any unseen future costs. It will also be required as part of your warranty provision.
5. Engineer Aftercare Ltd exclusively recommends AWS and Habcheck for servicing