Choosing an exclusive insurance partner is no small task, so Engineer Aftercare is in the process of finding a new Insurer to add even more value and provide Caravan, Camper, Motorhome and Car insurance. We will update this page when we have completed our discussions. We thank all customers for your patience in the interim.
Once completed, as an Engineer Aftercare Warranty customer you will receive:
Motor Insurance products are highly personalised, to ensure you get exactly the right product and best rate they can provide, here are some tips:
Top tips when buying or renewing your insurance:
- SHOP AROUND, so you know you have a competitive price (But remember ‘Cheap’ doesn’t always mean ‘Best value’)
- Have your vehicle details to hand when you speak to the insurer
- Consider and write down the cover you want, make sure it includes all those key items, but excludes what you don’t need
- If you have a renewal or competitor rate, mention it and ask if the Insurance company can match-beat it
- REMEMBER. A business recommended by a friend or other is usually a safer bet than another you know nothing about
- Storage is also an important matter, and Engineer Aftercare recommend CASSOA (The Caravan Storage Association). For some quick advice watch the CASSOA video.
Engineer Aftercare customers are all welcome to visit our Partners and Workshop Member pages to access any and all benefits displayed and to find a service you need. From quality and local, fixed and mobile AWS approved workshops, to alarms, tracking, cleaning and maintenance products for your vehicle. As an example, our partner ValetPRO maintenance products give you 10% Off any purchase when you mention our name!