Motorhome with roadside assistance, what is covered? Buying a replacement Warranty for your Campervan or Motorhome should be an easy process, but what is covered/included in the warranty you are buying?

Who can look after me when the unthinkable happens?

An Engineer Aftercare Warranty can be arranged for 1-2-3 year terms and up to £2000 per claim with unlimited claims in any year. Importantly, just as the manufacturer provided, we only use AWS approved workshops. Plus, main dealers, Halfords Commercial workshops and larger VAT registered specialist workshops.

What is covered in a Campervan or Motorhome Warranty?

Engineer Aftercare Campervan or Motorhome Warranty enjoys comprehensive cover for the following Motor and Habitation sections:

  • Mechanical & Electrical components as installed by the manufacturer in the Cab and Motor sections
  • Mechanical & Electicial components as installed by the manufacturer in the Habitation section
  • Water Ingress on vehicles up to 7 years old
  • Cooking & Heating Appliances included
  • Water & waste water components

See below an easy to read graphic of a Campervan or Motorhome showing the key areas covered under your Warranty:

Engineer Aftercare Warranty also knows the importance of being able to speak to someone. So, if you prefer to pick up the telephone and speak to a real person to clarify anything, why not give us a call on:

  • Direct: 01243 264056
  • Mobile: 07927 212401