As Europe’s largest motorhome marketplace, Motorhome Depot gives you the freedom to choose a better way to buy your perfect motorhome, or to sell your vehicle with confidence.
If you’re looking to buy, we can help find the right motorhome for you. If you’re looking to sell, we can remove all the hassle, manage the whole process from start to finish and secure the best price possible.
Our network of independent Motorhome specialists personally views every vehicle we sell, before matching it with the most suitable buyers from our extensive database. www.motorhomedepotfranchise.co.uk
Buying your family Motorhome is an important process because that’s just the first step to a world of touring..
A better way…
Motorhome Depot offers you a better way to buy or sell a Motorhome. We are the ‘estate agent for Motorhomes’ and remove the hassle for those looking to sell their vehicles by looking after the whole process, from initial inspection and valuation right through to closing the deal and securely managing the financial transaction.
As a seller, this means you don’t need to worry about listing your vehicle privately and incurring up-front advertising costs in the hope that it will get seen, or selling via dealership which will hammer you down on price.
If you’re looking to buy, you can simply browse through our list of Motorhomes and set an alert to receive details of new Motorhomes coming on to the market. When you find the one you like, the broker that inspected it will give you a full description before you travel to view it.
When a deal is agreed, they will securely manage the transaction so you can drive away with the Motorhome of your dreams. It’s really that simple.
We have years of experience in bringing new solutions to the old problems associated with buying and selling motorhomes, making it easier for you to achieve your goals.
We offer the widest choice and best value making it the easy, secure way to buy a Motorhome
Thousands of people choose to buy their motorhomes through Motorhome Depot every year. Why?
- Dealer benefits without the dealer prices. We offer all of the benefits a dealer does, such as part-exchange, finance, insurance and Engineer Aftercare warranty from just £279 as an optional extra, but our prices are typically lower.
- A secure transaction. We help you avoid the rising tide of private seller fraud. Our brokers visit every seller, complete the formal documentation and develop a relationship with our clients. Once a sale is agreed, we manage the financial aspects of the transaction.
- We do the leg work for you. Our brokers provide full, accurate descriptions with multiple photos. You can speak to the broker before viewing a Motorhome to ensure it’s exactly what you are looking for and that you don’t have a wasted journey.
- We manage the transaction for you. Just like an estate agent, we manage the transaction, negotiating on your behalf and agreeing the deal.
- Verified ownership. All of the Motorhomes sold through us have had ownership and outstanding finance checks so that you can buy with confidence.
Three Easy Steps to Buying Your Perfect Motorhome
- Search for your perfect Motorhome on this website. Select the specific features or type of Motorhome you are looking for and your budget. Set an alert so that you receive details of Motorhomes matching your search criteria within 24 hours of coming on to the market.
- Call the local broker handling any particular Motorhome. Get additional photos and an impartial, detailed description before committing to travel and view it.
- View the Motorhome and discuss the purchase with the broker. The broker will handle all negotiations and we will manage the secure financial transaction.
We make it easy for you. Start your search now.
Of course, we hope you find your dream Motorhome with Motorhome Depot, but wherever you end up buying your used Motorhome from, we would like to offer this impartial piece of advice – we suggest having a pre-purchase inspection. The reason for doing this is simply that, no matter what you are buying, you will be investing a significant amount of money. It therefore makes sense to make sure the motorhome doesn’t have any hidden problems. There are now a number of companies that provide this exact service – just search using the term “Motorhome pre-purchase inspection”. Or you can click on Motorhome pre-purchase inspection for details of the service that our sister company Habcheck provides.