When we launched our company in 2019, we were always going to look for other businesses that we felt would provide an excellent service to our customers. For servicing your Caravan tow car or family car go to Fixter.co.uk as an excellent and innovative service!
So what is a service for your car and why is it important?
Usually, we recommend giving your car a full service every year or every 12,000 miles, whichever happens first.
As an Engineer Aftercare customer you can save up to 30% on your car service. See our Price table to browse our honest, upfront prices.
Like your Caravan or Motorhome, keeping your car serviced is the best way to ensure it never fails when your away from home and underpins the residual value of your car when you come to change it!
What happens when we service your car or 4×4?
We service all makes and models of cars and vans up to 3,000kg, and we can save you time and money – typically more than an hour, and a bill that’s up to 65% cheaper than elsewhere to be precise! Learn more
Fixter, how does it work?
Our in-house experts deal with the garage directly, and keep you in the loop throughout
- Fully-qualified mechanics, each with 10+ year’s experience 👨🔧
- Approve all work on your car personally 🔎
- Available 9am to 5:30pm, Mon-Fri 💬
A hand-picked network of the best local, independent garages
We only select the top 5% of garages in each area, to make sure you’re always in safe hands. To book your service click here
- We know every garage personally 🤝
- Strict 25 point qualifying criteria 📝
- Manufacturer-equivalent parts only ⚙️
- 12-month warranty on all parts and labour 🛠️
What else can Fixter garages help me with?
Fixter.co.uk is an ideal and convenient way to arrange your car service, but did you know they can also arrange a lot of other things to make sure you are touring in comfort.
- Air conditioning re-gas and compressor repairs
- Replacement alternator
- Battery replacement
- Brake discs and pads (Both front and rear)
- Clutch kit replacement for automatic and manual cars
- Diagnose and fix ‘Error’ and ‘Engine management’ codes flagged
- Exhaust replacement
- Arrange an MOT for your car and approve any repairs reported
- Oil and filter changes
- Shock absorber springs and other replacement
- Just about any job your vehicle needs can be arranged through Fixter.co.uk
Engineer Aftercare is extremely pleased to recommend Fixter.co.uk as our working partner and dont forget, get £10 off your service when you mention us! REGISTER MY CAR NOW PLEASE