For Sales, and expert Servicing and Repairs in and around Durham
Caravan / Motorhome Servicing and repairs at our large 8 bay heated workshop, also offering bodywork repairs. We also have a professional fully kitted out van for carrying out mobile Caravan / Motorhome servicing and repairs when you the customer needs us on site..
We are a small family run Caravan Servicing and Repair business based in North East England. I am CITY & GUILDS Qualified in Caravan/Motorhome Servicing and Repairs, ACOPS Gas Qualified, CITO low voltage and extra low voltage qualified, we are also an NCC Approved Workshop, so we can service your new caravan / motorhome and stamp your maintenance book keeping your warranty intact and all at very affordable realistic prices. CG Caravans is also pleased to be an approved warranty provider and repairer for Engineer Aftercare and Autoguard MBi warranty products
Caravan and Motorhome Sales
We are also pleased to make for sale a small number of desirable vehicles we are familiar with, from affordable small Capers to full on family vehicles, see below an example of a recent vehicle for sale. All Caravans we sell have a full pre-purchase inspection for your comfort and peace of mind, we can also where an appropriate vehicle, arrange a comprehensive Engineer Aftercare 12 month warranty on the vehicle.
We have a large 8 bay heated workshop where we can carry out servicing and repairs without disruption from the weather and on good solid flat ground, we have an extensive range of servicing spares in stock to help assist with any repairs needed. We can also carry out large bodywork repairs such as front, rear and side panel replacement including full roofs replaced.No VAT to pay on any servicing or repair work and amazing offers on motor movers
PURPLELINE E-GO 400 TITANIUM MOTOR MOVER
The e-go Titanium has been designed and developed without compromise.
The concept was simple – to build a caravan mover with emphasis on uniting precision engineering and innovative product features. A winning combination that makes an e-go Titanium the perfect choice and up to 28% lighter than other leading brands.
The e-go Titanium is compact and lightweight yet powerful with 12 volt motors; allowing easy manoeuvrability, safety and reliability, even up 25% slopes and across rough terrain. The e-go Titanium has been engineered from the ground up to save weight at every possible turn. Including:
We also fit accessories like digital aerials, alarms, solar panels, trackers, inverters and we are specialists in shower tray coating repairs.
Our main price list:
- £170 Single axle mobile full service.
- £150 Single axle workshop full service.
- £120 Single axle habitation check, including damp test & 240 volt socket continuity test
- £190 Twin axle mobile full service.
- £170 Twin axle workshop full service.
- £120 Twin axle habitation check.Including damp test & 240 volt socket test.
- £120 Motorhome habitation only service
- £150 Folding Camper full service.
- £95 Folding Camper Habitation check.Including damp test & 240 volt socket test.
- £90 Single axle chassis and running gear only service (includes brakes)
- £110 Twin axle chassis and running gear only service (includes brakes)
- £150 Alde glycol fluid flush and change with new 5yr anti-freeze
- FROM £250 Shower tray repairs with caracoat tintable tray. Sealer available in various colours.
- FROM £695 Motor movers (Purpleline , Ego , Royal)
- £80 Annual gas appliance test, report & gas leakage test.
To contact us and explore your own vehicle Service or Repairs please go to www.cgcaravanservices.com Call us on 07463 716909 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org