Welcome to AFP Motorhomes. A family owned growing business who have been hiring motorhomes and campers to the public since 2010. As keen campers ourselves we regularly use our own vehicles, we know what it takes to make a great camping trip. As such the each vehicle comes equipped with is everything you need for a great getaway whatever the season.
Should you choose the hire our one of our vehicles you will not be disappointed. Hiring from us is easy, we just need a copy of your driving licence and proof of address for the insurance. Then a booking deposit. You are then ready to begin your motorhome hire experience.
Many of our hire customers are families wishing to experience camping for the first time in comfort without first making a large purchase. Others are sports fans be it travelling to Football tournaments, the Le Man 24 hour race, Silverstone Golf tournaments or renting a camper to go sailing on the South Coast or going to Scotland to climb Ben Nevis. Glastonbury campervan hire is very popular and is demand exceeds demand UK wide every year
Hiring a Motorhome is easy
As keen campers ourselves we regularly use our own vehicles, we know what it takes to make a great camping trip. As such the each vehicle comes equipped with is everything you need for a great getaway whatever the season.
No hidden extras
Our price includes UK travel and insurance for one driver with 800 miles weekly allowance. We also provide gas bottles, mains lead, water hoses, toilet chemicals and other motorhome equipment. All you need to bring is bedding, towels and yourself! Book a Motorhome Hire
Included in all packages: 7 Night Motorhome Hire with 800 miles (each extra mile costs £0.90, unlimited mileage package available), insurance for one driver, TV & DVD player rental, bike rack rental, booking fee, gas bottleand Insurance Excess Waiver (Waiver nil excess from £1500). Secure parking of your car available at our depot. Extra Driver Insurance £12 per day.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
1 inclusive price starting, including Insurance for 1 driver, 800 miles per week, all 2019 / 2020 models.
Minimum 4 DAYS hire in low and mid season,
minimum 7 days hire in high season.
(Festivals and Large events are not based on the above)
Your home away from home is luxurious!
If you want to buy an Auto-Roller motorhome or to hire one for a holiday or weekend to see just how much fun and comfort a motorhome can be, go to www.afpmotorhomes.co.uk or call us on 0114 261 0533 and speak to us.
Servicing and Habitation checks
Keeping you moving on your motorhome adventures
As a National Caravan Council (NCC) certified and Independently Assessed Approved Workshop we provide a thorough and reliable maintenance and repair service, covering the following areas:
- Motorhome Annual Habitation Service
- Motorhome Mechanical Service
- Motorhome Appliance Repairs
- Motorhome Body Repair
- Motorhome MOT
We are a family run business offering a personal, hands on approach to all our customers, keeping you fully informed every step of the way throughout the process.
Our promises to you:
- We will arrange a specific appointment time with you to discuss your requirements
- We will carry out a visual inspection of your unit and invite you to accompany us whilst this inspection is carried out
- We will prepare a quotation of work for you, for annual habitation or servicing
- Should your vehicle require additional work or more time in our workshop, we will contact you in advance and let you know
- A quality check of works undertaken will be carried out prior to handing the vehicle over to you
- We will ensure that we explain the works carried out on your vehicle and provide you with a breakdown of the final invoice
- We make a simple commitment to all motorhome and caravan owners, whether you bought your unit from us or not, that we will maintain your unit to the highest quality standards by using the best possible people, equipment and parts
Whether it’s simply an annual service you require for your unit, or more pressing repairs, you can rely on us. Simply give us a call on 01142 610522 for a free no obligation quote.
Annual Habitation Service: FROM £216.00 including VAT
Keep your unit in top working condition with our full habitation service and health check.
We follow the NCC and your manufacturer guidelines for your habitation service. It takes approximately 3 hours to thoroughly check the living area of your unit and includes:
- The gas, water and electrical systems tested using specialist equipment
- Gas certification
- Damp test
- Fire safety and security checks
- All locks inspected, tested and lubricated
- Blinds, windows, roof lights opened, checked and adjusted where necessary
- Under body and chassis mountings checked