Engineer Aftercare Ltd recommends Habcheck for annual Caravan & Motorhome Habitation servicing
To begin, let’s explain why a Habitation Service/Check annually, on your Caravan or Motorhome is really important:
1. A Habitation check will identify areas for concern, especially with LPG equipment and appliances, including heaters where gas is used. LPG needs close inspection and Carbon Monoxide is a deadly gas, so regular annual inspections will help keep your family safe
2. When damp occurs, it can be costly to repair if not captured early, therefore an annual water ingress check as part of your Habitation Service can help identify increased levels of moisture in the bodywork and help minimise cost to repair.
3. The Habcheck workshops we recommend, are industry trained and only use calibrated equipment
4. Evidence of an annual Habitation service/check can be important to maintain the value of vehicles when they come to be sold. Just like a car, a new owner will usually ask to see the service history for peace of mind and to reduce any unseen future costs
5. Engineer Aftercare Ltd exclusively recommends Habcheck Ltd
Engineer Aftercare uses Habcheck as our primary partner for Habitation Servicing, owners can also search for an AWS workshop directly, either from our Partners page or using our ‘Find a workshop’ feature in the navigation list above..